THE OHIO MOTOR CO.

THE OHIO MOTOR CO. Manufacturers of Gas and Gasoline Engines.

Sandusky, Ohio, The Alvord - Peters Co. Printers, no date (circa 1901). Item #66852

No pagination (20p), decorated wraps, illustrated, very good. Laid in: 1p details of engines and folded brochure of testimonials. Nice full page illustrations of stationary engines, diagram of engine set-up. The company formed as the Underwood Motor Co. in 1897 and became the Ohio Motor Company in 1902. First they manufactured marine engines, then stationary engines. They considered automobile and airplane engines during WWI but various circumstances led to the demise of the business around 1920.

Price: $45.00

See all items in EPHEMERA, OHIO